CMSA Charlotte Metro Chapter 2016 Fall Conference
"Case Management - Every Day Should be a Hole In One"
September 16, 2016
Ballantyne Country Club
11120 Ballantyne Crossing Ave
Charlotte, NC 28277
•Dr. Kevin Soden - Topic TBA - Emmy Award Winning Medical Journalist and Medical Reporter
•Marlene Eijkholt - “The Ethics and Boundaries of Professionalism - Challenging Scenarios”
•Dr. Clark Gaither - “Job Related Burnout/Par for the Course”
•Shawn Smith RN - “Communicating Across Generations – From rotary phones to skype, what’s the best way to communicate?”
•Susan Smith DHA – “Navigating Through The Continuum of Care”
•Jennifer Szakaly MA, CMC – “Technology & Aging: There is an App for That!”
>>>>> 6.5 CEU’s/CCM Credit Hours Being Applied For (1.0 in Ethics)
$115.00 MEMBERS by 9/1/16 – Join CMSA at www.CMSA.org
$140.00 NON-MEMBERS by 9/1/16
$75.00 UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
WELCOME TO CMSA CHARLOTTE METRO CHAPTER
Case Management Society of America, Charlotte Metro Chapter is a nonprofit organization with a purpose to:
- Provide the opportunity for the exchange of experience and opinions through discussion, study and publications.
- Promote the professionalism, science and recognized scope of the practice of case management.
- Provide a forum and assist in unifying professionals actively engaged in case management.
- Educate its members, health care delivery system, payer communities, and the public in the advancement and improvement of quality care, professionalism, costs/benefits effectiveness, and health benefits of case management.
- Develop and encourage consistent professional standards of performance, competence, service and conduct of professional case managers and those supporting case management.
- Promote the public stature and respect accorded the case management practice while meeting the best interests of practitioners and the public.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Monthly Educational Meetings
- 2nd Tuesday of the Month, 5:45 pm
- View calendar for location information